Rubber-to-Metal bonded Parts
Rubber-to-metal bonded parts provide a special type of seal. A single component is created out of two components by spraying rubber onto a metal substrate. This adds new functionalities that a purely elastomeric seal cannot provide, such as reinforcement of the seal. It also reduces the effort of installation.
These bonded parts stand out for a number of advantages:
- Technical and economic efficiency
- Suitable substrate materials include, for example, aluminium, brass, steel and stainless steel
- High sturdiness of the base component and high resilience
- Proven reliability in practice
- Part sizes from 2 mm to 150 mm and greater ranges if necessary
Rubber-to-metal bonded parts improve the stability of seals and reduce the effort of installation.