You are soon expected to decide upon a profession and don’t quite know whether the one you are interested in is what you really want? With work experience at Wallstabe & Schneider, you will gain an insight into the working world and can find out first hand whether the field of activity lives up to your wishes and expectations.
After a week of work experience, you will certainly know a lot more, and will be able to make the right decision for your working future.
With us, you can get a taste of the following professions:
- Chemical Worker (m/f/d)
- Electronics Technician (m/f/d)
- Industrial Mechanic (m/f/d)
- Machine and Equipment Operator (m/f/d)
- Mechatronics Engineer (m/f/d)
- Technical Product Designer (m/f/d)
Machine and Systems Construction
- Process Mechanic for Plastics and Rubbers Technology (m/f/d)
- Machinist (m/f/d)
- IT Specialist for System Integration (m/f/d)
- Foreign Language Industrial Business Administrator (m/f/d)
- Information Technology Officer (m/f/d)
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to
Dichtungstechnik Wallstabe & Schneider GmbH & Co. KG
Straße der Dichtungstechnik 2
Come to us as a trainee and learn about your dream job in practice.